Total de visualizações de página

sábado, 6 de julho de 2013

The Enid - White Goddess (R$ 20,00)

 


Neo-classical synth heavy prog-rock with medieval undertones. 

The Enid has been around since the early 70's, and although this is some of their later work, it is 100% true to their sound and vision. 

I'm thinking I'll post this one and then work my way backward. 

This is some really nerdy shit for D&D geeks. 

It rules.


I saw a video of these guys opening for Hawkwind in the late 70's or early 80's a couple years back, and it really rocked my world. 

Some dude in a cape who looked like a cross between Stargate-era Mortiis and Ronnie James Dio was prancing about, shredding a guitar, while a big fat dude with a beard, wearing (only) overalls, pounded away on an analog synthesizer. 

Visceral shit, man.


Clique e ouça

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário